Monday, October 13, 2008

Still On The Fence?


Still on the fence about who to vote for? Let Match-O-Matic help you decide! With the big "E - L - E - C - T - I - O - N" right around the corner (November 4th for those who do not know), I hope you are at least registered to vote. I was sent this ABC News link where you can take a "survey" to help you decide which presidential candidate to vote for. You simply click on which quote, stated by McCain or Obama, that you agree with. At the end of the survey, it will tell you which candidate you mostly agree with, and therefore who you should vote for! Try it here. It only takes a few minutes:


p.s. don't forget to vote on my poll to the left!! Thanks!

Many Blessings,

1 comment:

Jan n Jer said...

I took the test and really thought it was going to say Obama, but it said McCain. This seals the deal for me. I am going with my gut feeling.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails