Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lovin' This

If you make anything at all for your Easter gathering, you must make this easy, refreshing, light dessert known as Fruit Fluff. This recipe comes from Weight Watchers, but don't be fooled. It is sweet as ever and your mouth will be watering for more. Oh, and I forgot, shhhh - don't tell your guests that it is a Weight Watchers recipe, especially the men. I promise you...NO ONE WILL KNOW IT IS LOW FAT AND LOW CALORIE!


Fruit Fluff Recipe


1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple
1 (1-ounce) box of instant sugar-free, fat-free vanilla pudding
1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
1 (6-8 ounce) container of low-fat vanilla yogurt
1 (8-ounce) container of fat-free Cool Whip


In a large bowl, stir together the pineapple with its juice and the dry pudding mix. Add oranges and yogurt and fold in Cool Whip. Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Top with seasonal fruit when serving, if desired.

— From Weight Watchers
Per 1 cup serving: 160 calories (percent of calories from fat, 23), 2 grams protein, 28 grams carbohydrates, 1 gram fiber, 4 grams fat (trace saturated fat), 1 milligram cholesterol, 107 milligrams sodium.


p.s. Come back Saturday and I will share some photos from the Outer Banks of NC.


My Yummy Love,

6 comments:

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Yum! I am making something similar for Easter dessert at my mom's house. Light and fluffy!

quilly said...

Sounds yummy. My love will not eat any artificial foods. He says that's what's causing most of our health problems in the first place.

Having a scientist in the house isn't always a good thing.

margaret (the misanthrope) said...

Yummy! Can't wait to see the NC pics! Travel safely! (Oh, and I finally got to update my links. Your blog should now appear in all its glory on my blogroll.) :-)

Michelle said...

Sounds super delicious ... gonna make some tonight. Thanks for sharing.

Colleen said...

Sounds really good. I was hoping for a pic. Have a great time in NC. Happy Easter!

Janis said...

Its true folks, I had some and it is delish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails