Friday, May 8, 2009

A Captured Moment

As I mentioned a few posts ago, my husband celebrated his birthday this past Saturday. For his birthday, I purchased him a new Sony Handycam. Our current video camera is over 13 years old, is big and bulky and uses the 8 mm tapes. It was time to update! The Sony-HDR-CX100 is so small and compact that it fits right in the palm of your hand. Hence the name, handycam! I love the touch screen and the capability to record to the hard drive or to a memory card/stick. You can easily upload videos to the computer and the "One Touch Disc Burn" option makes backing up a snap!


I put the video camera accessories in a gift bag and while my hubby was opening the gift, I video taped him! He was quite surprised. Take a look at his reaction and the first video taken with the Sony Camcorder:

Sharing The Love,

3 comments:

Janis said...

I think you really surprised him. He will really enjoy his present.

m (the misanthrope) said...

Woohoo - lots of fun times and memories are ahead! Happy Mothers Day to you!

Heather said...

That was fun to watch! I loved when he said, "What am I charging?" I think we need to upgrade, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails