Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Modeling Session

I am so excited!! We had a family photo/modeling session last night with my good friend and professional photographer, Michelle. Just click here for a sneak peak of our session. It was a family affair with my sister and her family, and my mom and step dad. We had a group photo taken and amazingly, everybody was looking at the camera and no one had their eyes closed!!

Memories By Michelle is on my blogroll to the left, so you can check out her work anytime. She is awesome. Thank you Michelle!!!

5 comments:

Janis said...

OMG they turned out so good...now I wish I would have worn something else. Can't wait to see the ones of us all jumping..that should be interesting. It was a nice family gathering. Thanks Kel

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Fun! Love the images. We have to do a family shot again soon...

Heather said...

those are some gorgeous photos!

margaret said...

Wow - what a beautiful family :-) Thank you for sharing!

Colleen C said...

Awesome pics! I wish my family would get together and have another portrait done. It's been too many years.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails