Saturday, December 12, 2009

All I Want For Christmas Is...

I hope you don't think I am being presumptuous by posting my Christmas list to my blog. I really just wanted my husband to see it to share it with all of you. I am really wanting by no means expecting any of these items. I already have all that I really need. These are just some wishful things that I would not normally purchase for myself.

I would really like a Lang calendar. I would be absolutely lost without a calendar to record all of my meetings, activities and birthdates to.  It has to be a Lang calendar because I have a nice wooden holder that it fits nicely into.





I really like to smell nice for my hubby, and I am in need of some new perfume. I do have a favorite, but any will do.






Not only do I like to smell nice, but I like my home to smell nice too. Yankee Candles smell soooooo good. Have you every received the Yankee Candle sales circular in the mail with the scratch-n-sniff pages? Some of the pages smell good enough to eat!



And who doesn't love music? A new cd makes an awesome stocking stuffer, don't you think? I am loving Lady Antebellum right now.



Clothes, lots and lots of clothes. I have gone down 4 pant sizes since losing nearly 50 lbs. Nothing fits. I have been buying some things a little at a time to replenish my wardrobe, but it can be quite costly.



How do you think I would look in this outfit, honey?

Contrary to what you may think, I really do prefer being the giver rather than the receiver. It is nice to remember the ones in your life who are always there for you throughout the year with a small gift or token of appreciation. For hands that give, also receive.

9 comments:

Janis said...

What a nice list...hope Hugh takes notice. You are a giver for sure...always there with a "little thought gift" throughout the year.

Heather said...

We had Christmas early with my family in Ohio, and I got two big ideas that I really wanted! Now my husband says he doesn't have any ideas! (And to make matters worse, my birthday is five days after Christmas!) But, I agree, shopping and giving gifts is so much fun!

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Great list! And with that hot new body, that outfit would be a wowzer!

Swampy said...

Yeah, I want that body to go with that outfit, too!
I think you're more apt to get the Banana Nut Bread candle.

quilly said...

That outfit -- leather weighs a ton and is hot and sweaty. Plus, that tank top is hot at all kind to her curves. You don't really want it. You want the amount of money it would cost to spend on your new wardrobe!

Tracy said...

I thought that was you in that sexy leather outfit!!

margaret said...

Hello my friend! Long time no visit, I know; I'm so sorry. I have to say - fabulous list!! Here's hoping you get everything you wish for :-) I also loved your cookie-baking post; I wanted to reach right into the screen and grab a cookie! What a wonderful time, and what a wonderful memory that must make!

Hugh Reynolds Sr said...

You are always there giving to all of us and I for one hope you get everything on your list and then some. Also I am so proud of you, I should say the less of you.

Faye said...

Yes, we need that all-important calendar that fits our lives, don't we? Good to tell people exactly the right kind. Every year about this time I start yearning for new perfume--tired of the summer citrus and flowers. And as for new clothes--you deserve a major re-stock with that great weightloss. I think just laying that photo around would give hubby all the inspiration he needs to go shopping. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails