Sunday, November 6, 2011

Quotography > Best October Photo


The theme for this week's Quotography assignment is "Best October Photo". I know I have posted a fair amount of sunrise and sunset photos on my blog and I should probably be posting a "Fall" photo.  But this photo best describes the month of October for me. You see, I celebrated 18 years with my hubby on October 16th and this is where we spent our anniversary weekend. There is just something so beautiful and serene about a sunset/sunrise and I love to try to capture those moments in photos.  I love how the sun lights up the sea grass and reflects off the rocks.

To join this fun weekly photo contest or to see more participants, click below.




Quotography at {My}Perspective

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Even though there isn't "fall" colors from the trees, you still get a sense of fall from the sky and I bet if you dipped your toes in the water, you'd know it was fall, too. Great pictures from St. Michaels.

Jan n Jer said...

Stunning shot n quote to go with it! Perfect place to watch a sunset/sunrise!

Lisa said...

This is simply lovely! And congrats on 18 years of marriage! You'll never hear me complain about a sunset shot. :-)

Shanna said...

Lovely sunset. Enjoyed the quote.

Liz said...

What a wonderful shot and the quote so true!! I absolutely love the sea and always have!

betty said...

That is a great one!! You captured it well plus the picture will bring back memories of the time spent with your hubby sharing your special day!!

betty

Faye said...

What a fortunate shot, Kelly. Just full of peace and light. And congratulations on your anniversary. Nice to hear about some solid relationships in the era of Kim Kardashian length marriages. Wishing you many more happy years together.

Pamela said...

jealous. oh ya.

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

Gorgeous photo! Happy Anniversary btw!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails