Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Football Photo Booth Fun

How bout those Baltimore RAVENS!!! I am tickled purple!!

We decided to have a little photo booth fun at our Super Bowl party this year. I think our guests enjoyed dressing up and posing for an exciting and memorable event. 

A "photo booth" can be created for any event. Simply pick a theme, create a back drop and add props for dressing up.  It's FUN!

Your photos can be edited and cropped then made into a photo booth strip or collage in Pic Monkey. I prefer the 4-square collage, as it makes for a larger photo.

Oh and yes, we did have ONE 49er's trader fan at our party, but we won't hold anything against him, especially since, well....I don't need to remind him.  












2 comments:

Tracy said...

We had a lot of fun. Great idea doing the DIY photo booth. I think I had more fun taking the pictures then posing for them.

Jan n Jer said...

That is so fun..very creative...I see a photo booth for all our gatherings from now on. We need to make one like Mitz has for her luau every year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails