Thursday, October 31, 2013

What's Not To Love About Candy Corn?


A recent poll done by the Huffington Post indicated that candy corn is the "most hated Halloween treat". Yet, according to the National Confectioner's Association, 35 million pounds of it are sold annually! I believe I am one of those consumers who actually purchases the chewy, triangular, yellow, orange and white candy to eat! Good thing a heaping hand-full is only 140 calories, 28 gs of sugar and fat free!  If you have a candy corn addiction like me, try mixing your candy corn with some salted peanuts or popcorn for a sweet and salty variation.

Best Trick or Treating advice this Halloween: Hand out the all-time favorite candy like Snickers, Milky Ways, Whoppers, Skittles, M&M's, Hershey Bars & Kisses. 

Pencils, popcorn, apples and candy corn will not get you the popularity vote!

Check out what comedian Lewis Black has to say about candy corn:


 




2 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

LOL...too funny...but I happen to like candy corn also!

Tracy said...

I get a hunkering for candy corn sometimes but it’s not my favorite so I can pass it up easily. M&M’s...now that’s a different story. Great picture. It makes me want some now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails