Thursday, September 25, 2008

Like My Blog Header?

You too can create and design something like this and not only for blogging purposes, but for party invitations, thank-you notes, scrapbooks - the uses are endless with StoryBook Creator, (click) a digital scrap booking software. Yes, I am a scrapbooker and although I enjoy it tremendously, I have not scrap booked in months due to never having the time. That is why I am so drawn into this software. You can create a digital scrapbook page on your computer in minutes. Just pull up a template, insert pictures and wa la! I am still learning this cool software. Did I mention that it is a Creative Memories (click) product? They offer quick tutorials online to show you many tips and tricks. With the click of a button you can design just about anything! It seems the world has gone digital, so you better get on the digi-wagon before its too late~!

2 comments:

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

I do love it! Great job! :0)

Tracy said...

Love your new look! You're so talented.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails