Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Perfect Dessert

At the request of all my scrapper friends, I am posting this delicious Turtle Pumpkin Pie recipe.


What You Need:
(Kraft Foods.com)
1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. caramel ice cream topping, divided
1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust
1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. PLANTERS Pecan Pieces, divided
1 cup cold milk
2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided


Make It:
POUR 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup pecans.
BEAT milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices with whisk until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP. Spread into crust.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Top with remaining COOL WHIP, caramel topping and pecans just before serving.

Remember to make this perfect dessert for your Thanksgiving gathering! I guarantee it will be a hit!

_________________________________________________

My scrapper friends and I got together on Friday evening at Kirsten's for our annual "Christmas Card Scrap". It is a scrapbook tradition that we have been sharing for years. Here is how mine turned out. If you like traditional scrapbooking, you will love this!



I then take my completed 12 x 8 scrapbook page (click above image to enlarge), shrink it and scan it into Walmart's photo machine and make it into a Christmas card to send to all my family and friends! If you are interested in seeing what the finished product looks like, or how to make one yourself, leave me a comment or you can personally e-mail me (click e-mail button on left side bar) and I will be happy to mail you one! Be sure to leave me your address in your e-mail!

4 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

She is right! That pie is to die for. I know I was there for the scrapbook crop. I will be making it for my Thanksgiving desert.

Michelle said...

It's funny; every time you post a new recipe it's one I have made just recently. Gotta love those Kraft Food Magazines. I made it at my last weekend crop and it was a big hit. You card is cute. The the color with the snow pictures!

Tracy said...

Your card turned out great!

Anonymous said...

I am interested in knowing how to make one of those cards

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails