Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mail Call Sunday

It's Sunday already, hmpf* - my mini vacation is over, it's a new year and it's time to get back on a routine with exercising and eating healthy! But that will start tomorrow. Today, i-Post has asked us to share our craziest, coolest piece of mail, whether it be snail mail or e-mail.

I had a surprise piece of mail show up in my mailbox just before Christmas. It is the Birds and Blooms Magazine - a gift subscription from my Dad and Nancy. What a nice gesture - thanks Dad! Not only does the magazine contain tons of gorgeous photographs of birds, flowers and other wildlife, but it is full of interesting information about birds and other outdoorsy stuff. I really love it! If you would like to see more about this magazine, click the link above. Now, click on over to i-Post and see what mail everyone else is sharing.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks like a really nice magazine, save them for me when you done. Love U

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails