Thursday, March 4, 2010

Goodbye 53!

53 lbs, that is! Yep, it is official, I have lost a total of 53.6 lbs. since April 2009. I am a mere 4 pounds from my goal weight and 2 pounds away from my "healthy weight range".  YIPEEE, YAHOO, HOORAY for me! Can you feel my excitement? I was going to wait until I reached my goal weight to share my success story with my blogger friends, but I can hardly contain myself. I have not felt this good since BK (before kids). It is the best life changing decision I have ever made and you know what? It was not hard at all. My secret to this weight loss is Weight Watchers. It has been my support group for 11 months and counting. My 2 galfriends joined me on this life changing journey nearly a year ago and they have also provided me with much needed support (I love you Joelle & Deanna!). They too have lost a significant amount of weight and as soon as we all feel foxy enough for a photo session, I will share it with you here! In the meantime, I can show you a before (gulp) and after photo of me. I am fitting nicely into a size 4 jeans, a size medium shirt and I even went down a 1/2 shoe size!  I can't even remember the last time I wore A SIZE 4! It excites me to no end and it gives me the motivation to continue and stay on track!

Drumroll please.........


(photos taken by Nature Girl)

Thanks for letting me brag about share my success with all of you. You are all so kind with your loving comments and I appreciate your visits to my blog.

14 comments:

Janis said...

I am so very proud of you. Your determination n hard work has paid off...you look "Marvelous"..now when can I borrow that sweater??(in bottom photo)

The Freedom Writer said...

WOW! It aint bragging if you can do it. Kelly has also been exercising every day. Keep up the great work!

Heather said...

Wow! you look amazing! That has to be a lot of hard work! Way to stick with it and make such a great life change! (And I think I was a 7/8 in jr high, I've never been a 4! awesome!)

Allison said...

You look marvelous darling!! Your not ready to give up the fat quite yet ex-blogger friend, Allison! Soon though....soon!

Swampy said...

I'm doing the Happy Dance for you, gorgeous lady !

Charlene Amsden said...

Looking good! You should be proud of yourself and you've earned a bit of pride in your accomplishment.

I can't talk to you any more though. Size 4. I haven't been a size 4 since i was 10 years old and that was pre-puberty. At my natural, doctor approved weight I am a size 12. My sister, Jean, otoh weighs 98 pounds and is a size 1. God was very diverse when he spread the genes in our family.

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Yea!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. You look great. If I were in PA, I'd gather you gals together for a fun photo shoot.

Faye said...

Kelly! Kelly! She's our girl!!!!!!! Or is she a fox, eh Freedom Writer? :-)

You look mahvelous!

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

You are one hot mama! Woot!

Tracy said...

You look great, like a different person. Your sexy pose says it all.

gayle said...

You look awesome!!! I am so glad you posted this!! I am trying so hard to do the weight watchers points...I am older and it has been hard!! You did so well in less than a year...Wow!!!

janet said...

Being prego, ready to pop any day now, I just want to puke all over the screen. From envy of course! lol

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Deborah Ann said...

WOW!!! Congratulations, girl! You have no idea how badly I want this for myself. I've been practically starving the past few weeks, and I'm not losing one single pound! My metabolism has changed so much. Back in the day I could drop 10 pounds a week, easy. Ugh...

Anonymous said...

you are doing great! so proud of you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails