Sunday, April 8, 2012

Quotography | Favorite March Photo

Hello all! If you have come here searching for the weekly photo challenge Quotography, you can find it over at My Perspective's Blog. Nicolasa will once again be hosting the meme. Her theme this week is: your favorite March photo. So what are you waiting for....click on over and link up!


I couldn't help but post this photo again from March. I loved the way it turned out (see last photo). Even though the photo does not include a complete "quote", I think the various One word text says enough. The 3-step process is as follows: 

Step 1: Took photo of daughter #1 holding a bouquet of daffodils against the blue sky.

Step #2: Added a texture, compliments of Picnic.

Step #3: Added text after saving the photo with the texture. The photo includes some of the many names of God found in our Word, the Bible.




Quotography at {My}Perspective

9 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

I love this one...so creative n perfect for spring!

melifaif said...

PRETTY!!!!! And yay, glad to see Nicolasa is back. Thank you for continuing on this meme that I adore so much....cheers!

Kim Stevens said...

Wow, fantastic edit, I love all the words for God, perfect!

Faye said...

Thanks for the "how to" Kelly. And I can see why you really like this photo. Another frameable one that could be displayed every Easter especially.

Lois Evensen said...

Lovely!

lisa said...

It was one of my favorites the first time around and it's great to see it again! Thank you for hosting Quotography for Nicolasa's. You did a great job.

kayerj said...

It is a lovely photo and you did such a nice with the editing and the symbolism. picmonkey a revised picnik is now open.

Tracy said...

That's one of my favorites, too!

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

Wow! That is so cool! I love how you showed the progression of it!
Thank you again, SO much for taking over for me while I dealt with life! I appreciate it more than you know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails