Thursday, April 16, 2020

Corona Diaries | Beach Dreamin'

Gonna put the world away for a minute;
Pretend I don't live in it;
Sunshine gonna wash my blues away...

I don't know about you all, but I'm so ready for a vacation!  What makes it worse is knowing you can't really go anywhere even if you wanted to.  I mean realistically you could go on a road trip, but everything is closed. What's the point in vacationing if the restaurants are closed.  That to me is one of the highlights of vacationing. Anyhow, I'm sure I'm not the only one dreaming of a getaway following this quarantine we're all following willingly.  I'm a beach girl so that would be my destination of choice.  I suppose for now, I will dream of being:

Knee deep in the water somewhere;
Got the blue sky breeze blowin' wind through my hair;
Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair.....
- Zac Brown

Where will your destination of choice be when the Stay at Home orders are lifted?

St. Lucia

Daytona, Florida


Outer Banks, NC

Cape May, NJ

Ocean City, Maryland



Stay informed, be safe and above all, stay healthy, my friends!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails