Monday, February 4, 2008

Kelly's Recipe Challenge

It's that time of year when I love to try out new recipes. Do I love to cook? Well, no not exactly. But, I do get bored with the weekly non-original meals - spaghetti, Hamburger Helper...
soup and sandwich, baked chicken, meatloaf... the list goes on... blah, blah, blah. I receive the Kraft Foods magazine on a quarterly basis and I am so eager to look through it for an EASY, INEXPENSIVE, QUICK dinner that my children will actually eat! I think all moms are fully aware of this daily challenge! For those moms who are up to the challenge, I would like you to submit your favorite EASY, INEXPENSIVE, QUICK dinner recipe to me. Send your recipes to k.l.reynolds@comcast.net. Who knows, if I really like your recipe, I will list it on my blog under "Recipe Of The Month" and give you recognition! So, moms, are you up to "Kelly's Recipe Challenge?" Oh, and one more thing, my kids do not like cooked vegetables. Only corn, and potatoes (does a potato count as a veggie?). I can't wait to get your recipes! Send them now!


* Be sure to check out Recipe Of The Month on the upper left side of my blog site. It just may be YOUR recipe!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails