Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mom's Visit

SOME of you may be wondering where I've been???? After all, it has been several days since my last post. No, I was not sick, nor was I out of town sunning myself somewhere warm(unfortunately), and no, my computer was not down with a virus..........my Mom was, and still is, in town from GA and she is staying with US! Therefore, I have been BUSY. We took the time to go ice skating at a rink in PA on Sunday. The girls loved it. This is their second time ice skating. We took them a few years back to the Carousel in OC, MD. I thought I would share the pics with you. After skating, we came back to the house for a lasagna dinner. We have been spending good quality time with G.J. We sure do love having her around! She makes our beds, does the laundry, empties the dishwasher, cleans up - THANKS MOM!! She will be leaving us on Sun. to return to GA, but will be returning in April to her home in PA (7 miles from us) for a good 8 months! We will be waiting patiently for her return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Atta girl, keep G.J. busy, she has to earn her keep somehow. WOW, a maid for a few days.....Nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails