Friday, June 27, 2008

Cell Phones and Pop Corn

You are probably thinking, what do cell phones and pop corn have in common? I was recently sent this You Tube video (thanks to G.J.) and I was amazed. Check it out below and let me know your thoughts. Is this a hoax or what?? Why don't you try it for yourself!




After viewing the video above, I went to You Tube and did a search on cell phones and popcorn. There are many of them, mostly proving that it does NOT work. Some of them are quite hilarious! Check them all out here: You Tube cell phones and popcorn.

2 comments:

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

I saw the same one. Funny stuff!

Anonymous said...

This was a HOAX - it was just supposed to be an ad for a cel-phone. It was a joke - meant to be funny !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails