Monday, June 16, 2008

One B-Day Down One To Go....

June is a very busy month for us. My girl's b-day's are back to back, and then there's Father's Day too. For all of you deserving Dad's out there, I hope it was an enjoyable and relaxing one for you! One birthday down, one to go. Carley celebrated her 12th birthday via camping style with 7 of her BFF's. After a long evening of roasting marshmallows, playing flashlight tag, dancing and volleyball, they decided to call it a night around 12:30 am. My rules were simple:

1. Stay in the tent at all times unless you have to go potty
2. Take a buddy into the house with you, if you have to go potty and
3. NO FOOD OR DRINK in the tent.

Well, it was about 2:20 a.m. when all 7 giggling girls decided they did not want to sleep in the tent outdoors and they made an executive decision to move inside to the playroom. I then made it clear to them..... it was lights out and not one peep was to be heard from anyone. I did not hear from them until 9:00 a.m. Saturday morning! Whew! I sure am glad that's over! Casey will be celebrating her 10th b-day with a Spa Night! I will post those pictures next week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails