Friday, June 6, 2008

What to do???

Well, now that school is out for the summer, I would like to know what special activities you might be planning with your lovely children. With the gas prices on the rise and the price of what most activities cost (i.e., movies, camps, etc.), surely, there must be some inexpensive, quality activities to keep our children entertained this summer. What can we DO at HOME, or where can we GO that might be virtually free (except the cost of gas)???? I am interested in your creative ideas....
When I get a collection of all of your wonderful ideas, I will post them on my blog. Thank you in advance for your participation. Go to www.k.l.reynolds@comcast.net to send me your thoughts, or, you can leave me a comment, simply click below.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails