Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Featuring The Church Lady...

After working for the church for almost 2 years now, it seems I have acquired the nickname, "Church Lady" by most of my family. I don't mind. I do love working for the church. I am far from being a "saint" though, as you will sometimes read in my posts. My blogging/journaling will continue to be about my every day life in PA, featuring my family and friends as well as me, the "Church Lady". I will continue to offer my insights and opinions on things that don't really matter and keep you updated on our home projects and family outings. Don't be afraid to leave me a comment. I am a nice "Church Lady". I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

So funny! Every time i hear that, i think of Saturday Night Live and Dana Carvey.

Living Life said...

Thanks Tracey! I am certain that I am a more "modern" church lady!! Ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails