Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun






Tom Turkey's Revenge

The Top Ten Thanksgiving Things That Sound Dirty But Aren't:

10. "Just reach in and grab the giblets."
9. "Whew...that's one terrific spread!"
8. "I am in the mood for a little dark meat!"
7. "Tying the legs together will keep the inside moist."
6. "Talk about a HUGE breast!"
5. "And he forces his way into the end zone!"
4. "She's 5000 Lbs. fully inflated & it takes 15 men to hold her down."
3. "It's cool whip time!"
2. "If I don't unbutton my pants, I am going to burst!"
1. "It must be broken 'cause when I push on the tip, nothing squirts out."

How much do you really know about turkey? Click here to take the turkey trivia quiz.

**For the real story of Thanksgiving and all the facts, as reported by R. Limbaugh, please visit the Freedom Writer's Blog (click link).

1 comment:

Jan n Jer said...

I should have viewed your blog first! Go over to mind and take a look and you will see why! Great minds think a like or is it - "like Mother like Daughter" Happy Turkey Day! I know you will count your blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails