Not sure why, but lately I have been having the I want a little dog syndrome and that thought has not left my mind since, well, for a while now. As most of you know, we already have one
big very large yellow labrador retriever and of course, I love him to death and wouldn't trade him for the world. I don't care for his constant shedding, and the mess he makes and the fact that he NEVER listens. So, the thought of wanting another dog has me wondering... why?? I thought making this list would help persuade my husband me in making the right choice.
1. I would be adopting or rescuing a dog that needs a good home.
2. My current dog, Cooper needs a play mate.
3. Church Lady needs a play mate.
4. The kids need a play mate.
5. Little dogs are cute (just look at the Tea-Cup Yorkie in the photo!).
6. I can take the little dog with me practically everywhere.
7. I can dress up the little dog in cute little doggie clothing.
8. I can put the little dog in one of those cute little dog strollers.
9. Little dogs are great companions.
10. A smaller dog can cuddle up on your lap and sleep in your bed. (well, maybe not my bed)
11. They give you unconditional love.
12. Smaller dogs don't eat as much food.
13. Little dog = little poop.
14. They make you smile.
15. Church Lady needs a play mate.
Ok, I could only come up with 15 reasons, (technically 14 - I threw that last one in for good measure) but they are 15 very good reasons, don't ya think?