Sunday, July 10, 2011

Time For A Change? Take My Poll, Please

Well, it is official. I have started a new job with a well established world-wide corporation and have given up my part-time secretarial position with the church. After much prayerful consideration, I decided this was a move that would benefit me and my family. And you know what they say, "The secret of success is for man to be ready for his opportunity when it knocks". And that my friends is something to live by.

So without going into too much detail about my new job and where I'm going and why I am leaving and yada yada yada, I wanted to get some input from my readers about possibly changing my blog title. As many of you know, the title of my blog stems from me being the church secretary. Of course, I am still a lady who attends church. But technically, I do not work at the church anymore. You see my dilemma?

When I originally started blogging, my blog title was Living Life in PA because we had just moved to the state of Pennsylvania. Should I change it back to the original title?

I have created a poll and am asking kindly for your input. The results of my poll will decide on what title I will use. Would you be so kind to vote and please offer any comments below.  Thanks everyone! Your input is greatly appreciated! I plan to leave the poll up for several days to give people the opportunity to vote.


6 comments:

betty said...

I voted for Living Life in PA. How exciting with a new position! good luck with it!

betty

Lois Evensen said...

I like the PA title, too. :) However, it would be fun to have in your blog header: Living Life in PA (Formerly Diary of a Church Lady) so your followers can have a smooth transition with you. :)

Jan n Jer said...

Going back to your orignal title is how I voted. After all Pa is where you live!!!

Faye said...

I like "LL in PA". That's why I read your blog for it's a snapshot of a life well-lived-in PA! If I were looking through blog titles this one would hook me because it's more descriptive.

Brave girl to start a new job. Totally understand. Most of us are not content to do the same thing for 30-40 years. Interesting times ahead. Good luck, Kelly!

Kirsten said...

I love the journey idea. the title may need a verb to describe your journey though..... The next chapter in your journey just means that you are traveling on from where you are....best wishes girl!

Cheeseboy said...

I like Living Life In PA. It's taking me back. Retro!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails