Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shoot Me > Genuine Cowgirl?



No, I don't live on a farm, nor do I ride horses. But, I do live in the country and I do have a likin' for country music. So, I guess you could say I'm a genuine cowgirl at heart.  




It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! Sign up to play below and grab the "Shoot Me" Button code to the right.


4 comments:

betty said...

Great picture of you and of you and your hubby!!! I think there's a little bit of country in most of us!

betty

Janis said...

Love your outfit! Yep...I guess you R "A Little Bit Country"

Jen said...

Its whats in your heart & soul that counts... I wasnt raised in the country but I sure do love livin in it now. I love this way of life, just wish I could have moved here sooner... Country livin has always been in my heart ;)

Faye said...

I went to an Emmylou Harris concert several years ago at Wolftrap Barns and loved when she came out in her boots and that gorgeous white hair. Country girls still have it whether on stage or the porch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails