Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11

Today marks the triple convergence of the 11's! Yahoo!! I'm sure there are many people around the world planning to marry today or placing bets or playing the lotto or just plain wishing for some good luck! Here in the U.S., we honor our military veterans today. With all the merging of the ones and all the celebrations, it reminded me of Bob Marley's "One Love" song. I thought it was quite appropriate for today! 

Wishing you all an uplifting and inspiring day!

One love, one heart
Let's get together and feel alright.
Hear the children cryin' (one love)
Hear the children cryin' (one heart)
Sayin: give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel alright
Sayin: let's get together and feel alright


3 comments:

betty said...

Love Bob Marley songs!

11/11/11! It is even easy to type! But I agree with you; I'm sure lots of marriages!

But big thanks for our Veterans and their families indeed!

betty

Faye said...

Thanks for this replay, Kelly. Always makes me smile to hear it--and do a desk chair dance as well. :-) Have a good weekend--hope it's a long one!

Jan n Jer said...

Yep...I was singing along!!!! Gotta love Bob Marley...this is such a happy song! WE should sing it everyday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails