Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dear Lord...Forgive Me For Being So Grumpy

In all the hussle and bussle of these past few weeks, I thought I would take a little time out for a much needed prayer:

Dear Lord:

Please forgive me for being so grumpy as I trudge through the never-ending tasks set before me this holiday season...

My to-do list seems to keep growing with shopping, church services, and family gatherings---
and I'm running short of time!

Restore the joy of Christmas to my heart . . .
and help me to relax each day and make time for YOU--
my one true Source of Joy.

Hopefully you are coming down the home stretch in getting your Christmas shopping done and hopefully you have your tree up and your home is filled with festive decorations and you are finally able to breathe and enjoy the holiday season. My shopping is done, cookies are baked and my home is filled with the Christmas spirit. This weekend, I will be wrapping gifts and sending out Christmas cards. I will soon be able to relax and enjoy.

In the meantime, I thought I would pass along a few fun things for you to do if you can find some spare time this holiday season. 

Send your child, spouse or special loved one a video message directly from Santa! Click here to see the one I created for Nature Girl. By the way, it's FREE!

Check out Picnik for lots of fun holiday ideas for your photos. You can design Christmas cards, make slide shows, and more! Here are some samples of my photo creations:


p.s. It's not really snowing in this photo!

Wherever you are in the world....I hope this Christmas brings you much peace, joy and happiness. God bless you all!

4 comments:

betty said...

I love the pictures you shared! Too cute! That is a great prayer to pray; I loved the "restore the joy". We definitely need to remember it is a joyful time, the Savior has been born! What else is better than that??

Glad to hear preparations are going well for you!

betty

Jan n Jer said...

I have just kicked back n caught up to enjoy the Christmas season! Great pic of you n FW. Have to check out the video now! xoxo

The Freedom Writer said...

You make my Christmas special!
Thanks for all you do for the family. It does not go un-noticed. I actually got a little shopping in tonight for my hard working little elf. Merry Christmas

Tracy said...

Those pictures would make great Christmas cards. Don't you love picnik?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails