Monday, February 20, 2012

Quotography | Weather

Sorry ya'll for not getting the link up quicker. It was a busy weekend for me!

I headed out early one morning a few weeks ago, just as the sun began to rise, to try to get some eerie shots of the fog over the nearby lake. It turned out that I was dissappointed with 90% of the photos I had taken. There was one however, that I liked. A farm that overlooks the lake less than a mile from my home. You can see the fog hovering over the trees just beyond the barn. Oh how I love my country surroundings!

Sign up below to participate in Quotography. For complete details, click the page tab at the top of my blog.



 

9 comments:

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

A beautiful farm. I love the fog but it is very difficult to photograph!

Janis said...

Good one...I recognize that barn!
Nice shot!

Lisa said...

A perfect shot to go with your quote. You captured the fog very nicely, and the sepia coloring really drives home the point of the quote.

kayerj said...

that is a beautiful shot (and quote) love your editing. Have a nice week.

Bek said...

Fog always makes for beautiful pictures! Love the composition with the tree in the foreground.

Unknown said...

it is such a beautiful shot. i bet it is still wintry in your area

i am joining again today...it's my third week. i am loving this meme and the weekly challenge

Anonymous said...

Love this. A Perfect fit!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Great picture. I love the fog also. And, I love driving in the country.

LeAnne said...

I really love your image and the processing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails