Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I've Been Pinned

A few years ago, before that "pinny" thing was created and became a popular obsession, I posted my Melted Snowman Ornament to my blog, along with specific directions on how to make one. 

Today, my Melted Snowman Ornament has had well over 600 "pins" on the pinboard-style social photo sharing website, Pinterest.

I must admit that the melted snowman ornament was not my exclusive design. However, I did improve on the design and added my own special touch as well as my very own step by step instructions on how to make one. 

I have no idea who originally pinned my photos and instructions on Pinterest, but I am quite pleased that it has become such a popular "re-pin". It wasn't until a few months ago that I became a "Pinterest" pinner myself. And it wasn't until a few days ago that I really took the time to browse the website to see what all the fuss is about. Then, several hours later....yes I said hours (several), I was quite addicted. 

So, go on....try the pinny thing if you dare. I'll make it easy for you. Just click here. Oh and if you want to, "follow me".

And, if you want to search for my Melted Snowman Ornament on Pinterest, just type it into the search button on the website. If not, you can find complete details here. It would make a great Christmas gift!


4 comments:

betty said...

It is a cute ornament! How exciting to have so many pins with it! I do like Pinterest; it can get addicting though! Hope you are enjoying all!

betty

Elizabeth Edwards said...

awww, so cute!! i love it! i've seen a snow globe with the same view within it. (:

Tracy said...

you need to add the Pinterest button on your blog so readers can pin your pics and ideas

Unknown said...

Oh Kelly! That is so "cool" or should I say, that's so "hot" it melted. Great idea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails