- Spray paint clean and dry pumpkin a metallic gold or silver
- Allow paint to dry
- Create your first or last name initial using a stencil or store bought rub on
- Paint or rub initial onto front of pumpkin
- Adorn top of pumpkin with ribbon and artificial flowers
- Spray entire pumpkin with clear spray paint to seal
- Estimated time to complete = 15 minutes
This will preserve your pumpkin and will last for weeks! I placed mine outside on my door step to welcome visitors.
A friend of mine decorated this Maxine pumpkin. How cute is that!