Thursday, April 3, 2014

Longing For Color


Spring is finally upon us here in the South Central part of Pennsylvania. We've had some mild, sunny days and then some rain; a few cold days and then some snow -- totally normal for this time of year. Most of the trees and bulbs in this area are still brown and dull. I can't help but feel anxious for the buds to open up and for the flowers to unfold so when I walk out my door or gaze out my window, I see an earth filled with color! 

Spring is full of transformations, a season of renewal. I trust that Mother Nature will once again deliver, as she has since the earliest days of creation, her most colorful works of art.

 

2 comments:

Janis said...

Yep..hanging on and watching for spring to burst wide open with color!!!
Nice macro shot!

Tracy said...

Everyday I drive through the park, I feel anxious for the buds on the trees to burst open. It gets more colorful everyday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails