Saturday, January 18, 2014

About My New Blog Header


I chose to use this artwork created by my oldest daughter for my new blog header. She created this sketch of a dandelion wish using pastels. I love how she used the shading and blending of colors to create softness and depth. It evokes a warm feeling in me and since it is winter time here, I'll take all the warmness I can get. I have shown some of her past works here on my blog. I am just blown away by her creativity. She truly has a God given talent and it is my wish that she will one day use her talent to benefit others in her life.

"Each one should use the gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in it's various forms" 1 Peter 4:10

God expects us to use our God given talents. If we use those talents, they will grow. We are the managers of our talents. Each of us has at least one. It is up to us to recognize it and use it. Those talents may be small in our eyes, but they matter to God.

"Now it is required that those that have been given a trust, must prove faithful." 
1 Corinthians 4:2.


2 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

Awesome work...Car is one talented artist. I also hope she continues with this special talent she has. She could be famous if she really wanted to!!!

Tracy said...

I am blown away too. Her talent will only improve over time. She needs to create her own blog so that she can showcase and document each piece.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails