Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Corona Diaries - Life After CV

I've noticed some positive things around me since the Stay At Home orders have been enforced.  I've noticed that there are way more kids playing outside, some of whom I've never seen before in my neighborhood.  There are families doing things together, like riding bikes, taking walks, playing basketball, sidewalk chalk, soccer, and gardening.  I've noticed that people are lending that helping hand all the while maintaining their social distancing. Seeing all of these things makes my heart smile.  😁

I believe this COVID-19 will change America forever in more ways than one. Maybe families will realize the value of spending quality time together. Perhaps kids and adults alike will find out that there is more to life other than video games, social media and the couch.  These days of social distancing, quarantining, and staying home have forced alot of people to S-L-O-W down from their chaotic daily lives, and open their eyes to the beauty of the world around them from humanity to God's glorious creations. 🌈🌎

I wonder what it will be like in the months to come after America will be able to "open back up" and go back to business as usual.  I fear that many small businesses will not survive and will have to unfortunately close their doors for good. I wonder how many people will be able to return to their jobs.  Will cruise ships ever be operational again?  Will there be inflation?  How in the world will America ever repay the debt?  How many homes will be in foreclosure?  Will social distancing be the new norm? Will Americans wear face masks on a regular basis? Will toilet paper ever be replenished?? I wonder about all of these things, but I'm hopeful of a few things for sure.  Not only will Americans have learned the importance of proper hand washing and the value of our liberties and freedoms, but I am certain that America will bounce back in 2020 and become a stronger, healthier nation!   🗽

Empty grocery store shelves 

Limiting the purchase of toilet paper due to hoarding

Stay informed friends, be safe and above all stay healthy!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails