Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Corona Diaries - Stats

As of today's date, I'm sad to report that there are still a number of growing Coronavirus cases, deaths and recoveries and we have yet to "flatten the curve".  Keep the faith people and together we can CRUSH that curve! 💪🙏

I found Worldometers to be a very resourceful and credible website.  They report various statistics and is updated daily. Current Coronavirus stats are broken down by country.  Here are the totals Worldwide as of today, April 8th:
I started to not pay so much attention to the media.  It has helped my anxiety level greatly.  I do check in from time to time and read the headlines, but anymore it's hard to believe any of the media outlets so I just go about my normal daily routine, maintain my social distancing, wash my hands, and wait.....  Wait for the daggum stores to open back up!  This girl is having shopping withdrawal! Of course my husband loves that we are actually saving money and his social calendar is just the way he likes it!

Stay informed friends, be safe and above all, stay healthy!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails